Thursday, December 17, 2009

New (and regular!) Posts Coming Soon...

Yep, I'm finally going to make the commitment. Beginning Monday, December 28, I will have a weekly posting each Monday morning. On December 28 I will offer a couple of different posts as I get a head start on my 2009 New Year's resolutions.

Also, downloadable sermon files are now available on our church's web-page. (Go here: www.southwestbaptistchurch.org/2852.html) We hope to make audio files available on a regular basis throughout 2010.

Grace and peace,
James

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Do we get to hear what your resolutions are this time?? Or are you going to keep them to yourself and then forget the following New Year's Eve like you did a few years ago?

James Hill, Jr. said...

Surely no one bought the "I forgot what my resolutions were," did they? I thought everyone saw through that...